|May 4-5, 2013|
New England Ropes
|THANK YOU for a great workshop!|
Single Rope Technique (SRT) Workshop
Location: Blithewold Arboretum, Bristol, RI
Instructors: Donny Coffey, Dan Mello, Chris Girard, Eric Whipple
Details: Option 1 covers both days; one day of introduction and overview
to SRT and one day of hands-on instruction, in which participants will be
able to ascend and work a tree using SRT. Participants will receive TCIA's
Best Practices for SRT manual. Cost for the two day workshop is $275.
Limited to 30 people.
- Two-Day - 12 ISA Credits, 12 CTSP Credits
Option 2 covers the first day only, which will be introduction to SRT. Cost
for this option is $125.
- One-Day - 6 ISA Credits, 6 CTSP Credits
- Workshop will commence at 9am and conclude at 4pm.
- Coffee and muffins will be provided both mornings.
- Participants must provide their own lunch.
- Registration is due by April 24th. If there are not enough
participants, the workshop will not be held. A cancellation
notification will be issued 10 days prior to the event.