ArborMaster L1 Precision Tree Felling, Chain Saw Safety and Handling
8:00am – 4:30pm
Number of CEUs
The participants will learn and apply effective tree felling methods through systematic planning and skillful implementation of the work plan. A practical understanding and application of leverage, mechanical advantage, and ergonomics, as they relate to precision tree felling, removal and chainsaw handling, will be taught, demonstrated and practiced. Students will learn, develop skills and measure their own results.
• Safety and Risk Management
• Chainsaw Handling and Operation
• Precision Cutting Methods and Best Practice
• Planning Procedures
• Leverage and Mechanical Advantage
• Preventative Maintenance and Sharpening
For full course outline and current availability, contact ArborMaster Training.