Arborist Sales Representative | The Care of Trees, New York City Metro
Apply now » JOBS.DAVEY.COM
Location: Mount Vernon, NY, 10552
Company: The Care of Trees, a Davey Tree Expert Company
Invest in your future. Join one of the largest employee owned companies in the nation! Davey has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchange of ideas, community partnerships, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services.
We are currently looking to add a dynamic Sales Arborist Representative to our passionate team of tree care professionals in Mt. Vernon, NY. Your office is outdoors, and you get a new view every day working in and around the New York City Metro Area!
What You’ll Do:
- Work as a tree doctor that makes house calls!
- Educate residential and commercial customers on the needs of their trees
- Provide customers with estimates based on their needs
- Develop and update annual plant health care programs
- Create and build relationship with new and existing clients
- Set up and supervise crew members assigned to customer jobs
- As part of the office and field management team, the Sales Representative assists the District Manager in the direction of whole team
What We’re Looking For:
- Love of the outdoors
- ISA Certified Arborist ®
- Required: Valid driver’s license
- Regional plant and horticulture knowledge
- Good people skills; self-motivated; computer proficient and organized
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced with tree care, hazard tree evaluation, integrated pest management and industry approved tree care practices
- Preferred: Relevant pesticide and related licenses and certificates, if required by state law
- Preferred: Two or Four-year degree in a green industry
What We Offer:
- Paid Time off and paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- All job specific equipment and safety gear provided
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
- Employee-owned company & discounted stock purchase options
- Group Health Plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Locations throughout US in major cities and desirable areas
- Career Development Program supported by Industry Expert Safety Specialists & Skills Trainers
- Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
- Charitable matching gift program
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: Associates Degree or Higher Preferred
Work Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Travel Expectations: Up to 25%
Requisition Number: 41527
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required.
Visit JOBS.DAVEY.COM to search for Davey jobs all over the country!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Care of Trees, Inc., a Davey company, provides a full range of tree care services and has offices throughout Illinois, New York, Connecticut and Washington, D.C. The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at [email protected].